- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be more effective at work, more productive in your personal goals or more focused on your plans?
- Have you found yourself daydreaming about what you wish you would have or could have done with your life journey?
- Have you been asked to be a better manager, change agent or activator?
- Are you tasked with seeing your organization through difficult strategic changes?
- Or, are you satisfied with your life but know that it could just be a little bit better?
With over 20 years of experience in leadership and practice, Liza Talusan will work with you to set and achieve personal goals; develop more functional plans at work; and identify barriers to shaping a more inclusive, diverse and equitable life and community.
With her background in Human Resources, leadership, administration and organizational behavior, Liza focuses on working with leaders who have been asked to shape more inclusive schools, organizations or communities. Through leadership and executive coaching strategies, Liza will help you move yourself and your organization through difficult change.