I'm a huge fan of New Demographic - and, it certainly doesn't hurt that I'm featured in their latest newsletter
So, check out Carmen VanKerckhove's program. I participated in the first one and certainly got a lot out of it!
Were you one of the over 500 people who signed up for Carmen Van Kerckhove's FREE teleseminar called "The 5 Secrets You Must Know to Implement a Successful Diversity Strategy and Win the Respect of Your Organization"?
If you weren't, there's still time for you to download the audio. Just go here:
(But do it soon as you only have a few days before the link is coming down.)
Along with sharing lots of great, actionable tips, Carmen announced the launch of the home study course version of her acclaimed Diversity Career Success training program.
It's designed especially for diversity professionals who are sick of the same old CYA (Cover Your Ass) tactics, and want to create real, lasting change at their organizations.
In this step-by-step course, Carmen shows you how to...
1. Stop shouting from the sidelines and gain access to the corridors of power so that you can create real change.
2. Demonstrate to senior management in specific, measurable terms the ways in which diversity can actually help achieve your organization's business goals.
3. Go beyond boring diversity training sessions and silly cultural celebrations to design a smart, comprehensive diversity strategy that will actually boost your organization's bottom line.
4. Capture the attention of busy senior managers and make them eager to hear your ideas, and even more excited to implement them.
5. Position yourself as the leading in-house diversity expert and gain the respect of your senior management.
If this sounds like something you'd benefit from, be sure to reserve your copy by 5 pm Eastern on Thursday, April 16th because you'll be able to split your tuition for the training program into 2 easy monthly payments of just $199!
Learn more here!